Wao!! See who is here...an upcoming Artiste for the week


Afrikalogy: May we meet you please?
Arike: Yes, my name is Arike Akinyanju, I am from Awe town in Afijio Local Government of from Oyo state.

Afrikalogy: Can you tell us about your acting career?
Arike: Yes, I joined Adebayo Tijani theatre group in year 2006. So far, I will say it's being GOD all the way, If I tell you it's easy,then I bet am telling u a big LIE.


Afrikalogy: What is your family opinion on your career?
Arike: My Family are my first fans,they love my job just how much they loved and all through my journey up to this present moment they never cease to support,care and love me and what I do.My friends are awesome, they encourage and support me too. 

Arikalogy: Are you married?
Arike: No, but I am in a relationship

Afrikalogy: How are you able to combine your career with your relationship?
Arike: My Career and Relationship is cool because GOD is mightily involved and I am forever grateful to HIM.

Afrikalogy: How do you combine your career with academics?
Arike: Combining my career with academics is a real hard job mehn,but as I do exist with GOD nah, GODWIN oooo,i am coping and enduring. 


Afrikalogy: What are your challenges?
Arike: Challenges "humm" getting a role wasn't a problem though cos I am never desperate to have anything in life "YES" ....my major challenge is combining schooling with acting. but GODwin .

Afrikalogy: What gingered you?
Arike: What gingered me into acting was self motivation and a total support from my Mother. I had love acting from the moment I knew what it takes to imitate another. I basically started acting in church before coming into the Nollywood professionally.

Afrikalogy: What are the movies you have featured in?
Arike: I have featured in movies like Opo, Omo Olodo, Ajijagbara,Iyawo Osun,Ejika,Omo Agunpopo, ,Eyinju Eledumare, , and many more. Opo was a hit,but Eyinju Eledumare was hotter,and then Ejika and Omo Agunpopo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Catholic Church now in Nigeria

WHAT HAPPENED IN IBADAN? A MUST READ STORY BY TOMILOLA

Meet Kaysax- the man with Saxophone