Meet Toyosi, an upcoming Yoruba Actress



Afrikalogy: May we meet you please?
Toyosi: My name is Toyosi Whitney,from Ekiti state,a student of cooperative college, Ibadan, Oyo state.

Afrikalogy: Can you tell us about your acting career?
Toyosi: Acting is something I had loved to do right from my secondary school and have been acting now for the past years. I learnt from a director, Yusuf Arisekola {Arise} and I have featured in some movies, though, soon I plan on producing my own movie.


Afrikalogy: What is your family opinion on your career?
Toyosi: They like it and they have been encouraging me.

Afrikalogy: Are you married?
Toyosi: No Afrikalogy: How do you combine your career with academics? Toyosi: Hmm, it has not been easy but there is always a way they say n am tyring my best to make everything okay


Afrikalogy: What are your challenges?
Toyosi: There are lot of challenges. As an upcoming actress, you are being exposed to many insults most especially when you have not yet produced your own movie

Afrikalogy: How many movies have you featured in? Name them.
Toyosi: Seven- Ijoba, Part2; Agbara ife; Adigunla, Part 1; Oyin; Ajenifeni; Opa wuraa, Abukia. Some have not yet been produced.

Afrikalogy: Can you tell us about respect for elders in Africa?
Toyosi: Respect for elders in African culture is a good thing and it is a tradition that is being passed from one generation to the other. In African culture, it is being taught that the children should have respects for elders which is in accordance with the Divine law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Old Catholic Church now in Nigeria

WHAT HAPPENED IN IBADAN? A MUST READ STORY BY TOMILOLA

Meet Kaysax- the man with Saxophone